Why is important to stretch before a workout and how to stretch before exercise. There are many advantages to doing stretch exercises. We must include malaise in our exercise routine. Stretch maintains flexibility in our body, as well as movement in joints also remains equal. If there is flexibility in both sides of the body, then there is less possibility of joint injury. We should warm up for 8 to 10 minutes before doing stretching exercises.
stretching exercises before running
Although there are many stretching exercises such as hamstring, glute, hip abduction that have been already read about this, today we will talk about the calf stretch exercise. What is a calf stretch, why should it be done, what are its benefits, and how to do it.
The calf is in the back of the lower leg, below the knee. It consists of two muscles: the gastrocnemius and the soleus. Muscle tightness and cramps commonly occur in the gastrocnemius muscle.
- To on the wall
- Lunge to wall bent knee
- Forward lunge calf stretch
- Single-leg raise
- Stretch with Towel
- Lunge to wall
Stretching exercises should be done 2-3 times a week. If you have any health problems, consult your doctor for a thorough consultation.
Benefits of Stretch before or after Exercise.
- Stretching exercises improve the movement of our body joints.
- Agility increases from the body to the body.
- Doing this reduces the possibility of joint injury.
- Stretching exercises enable Mpespecio to work accurately.
- It improves the posture of the body.
- Stretch exercises cause a smile to loosen, which reduces fatigue and increases blood circulation.
- Due to the tiredness of working all day, we start feeling sleepy or nap, by doing 2-3 stretching exercises will increase your energy level.
- Doing this increases blood circulation in the body, which helps in keeping the body healthy.
- After workouts, it helps in reducing the pain in the body and also reduces its recovery time.
- A healthy diet and stretching exercises reduce the amount of cholesterol in the body, which makes the chances of heart disease work.
- Warmup exercise can harm your muscles without understanding the stretching exercise as a warm-up.
- Walking 7-8 minutes before stretching.
- While doing this, we should focus on the calf, thigh, lower back,
- shoulders, and neck and must also stretch the muscles which are used more.
- This increases flexibility if you do not do so you will lose your flexibility.
5. Stretching with yoga provides great benefits.