What Is Asthma Disease And What Asthma Causes? Asthma attacks all age groups but often starts in childhood. It is a disease characterized by recurrent attacks of breathlessness and wheezing, which vary in severity and frequency from person to person. In an individual, they may occur from hour to hour and day today.
asthma with bronchitis ( Ashthma Attack )
Bronchitis is an inflammatory disease of the trachea. The tubes carrying air from the trachea to the lungs are called bronchi. In this, the walls of the bronchi become unnecessarily weak due to infection and inflammation, due to which they become balloon-shaped. This swelling causes more mucus than normal, along these walls, are unable to expel the accumulated mucus.
As a result, there is a severe accumulation of thick mucus in the respiratory tubes that causes blockage in the tubes, due to this obstruction. The part of the lung associated with the tubes is severely damaged and destroyed, or the balloon swells. . The lungs and respiratory tract located in the damaged part are unable to perform their work smoothly and various types of complications arise in the patient’s body.
- Frequent coughing. Cough with most seizures.
- Whistle sound while breathing.
- Chest tightness and heaviness.
- Difficulty getting rid of phlegm and inability to get rid of phlegm.
- Neck blocked and dry.
- Getting bothered.
- Increase in pulse speed.
What asthma causes and Type of Asthma?
- Perennial asthma
This asthma lasts for 12 months.
- Seasonal asthma
It is caused by pollen mites or moisture in a particular season instead of the whole year.
3. Allergic Asthma ( asthma allergy)
During this time, you are allergic to something specific, such as exposure to dusty soil, may cause difficulty in breathing or may also cause asthma due to change in weather.
4. Nonallergic asthma
Non-Allergic Asthma – It occurs when a person is under a lot of stress or when there is a cold or cough.
5. Occupational asthma
It occurs for people working in factories.
A type of respiratory disease that has difficulty in breathing; Asthma
Definition : Asthma
As per Who According Asthma attacks all age groups but often starts in childhood. It is a disease characterized by recurrent attacks of breathlessness and wheezing, which vary in severity and frequency from person to person. In an individual, they may occur from hour to hour and day today.
This condition is due to inflammation of the air passages in the lungs and affects the sensitivity of the nerve endings in the airways so they become easily irritated. In an attack, the lining of the passages swells causing the airways to narrow and reducing the flow of air in and out of the lungs.
Dhanurasana can be quite beneficial for patients with asthma. In this state, one has to bow like a bow. In this yoga asana, complete breathing is done. Which can make your lungs strong. Asthma patients can do this asana daily at home. Initially, it can be a bit difficult but gradually increase your speed.
It is quite easy to breathe. By doing this exercise you can easily get benefits in asthma. Practicing Shavasana daily can provide relief to asthma patients. This asana is also considered beneficial for relieving stress, high blood pressure, diabetes, dementia, heart disease. By embalming, memory, concentration can also be increased.
3. Pawan Muktasan
Daily practice of panmuktasana can benefit you in asthma. . By doing this asana, the contaminated air of the body can come out. Yoga can prove to be a natural treatment for asthma. Take care of your respiratory function in this easy.
Ways to prevent asthma
For asthma home remedies, patients should take care of some common things.
- The asthma patient should avoid rain and cold and dusty places.
- In the rainy season, there is a possibility of infection due to increasing humidity.
- Should not live in a cold and high humidity environment, this can increase the symptoms of asthma.
- Get out of the house with a mask.
- Avoid going in the mist during the winter season.
- Avoid as much as possible from fresh paints, pesticides, sprays, incense sticks, mosquito repellent coils, perfumed perfumes.
- Stay away from people who smoke.
- In addition, the effects of this asthma can be reduced by making lifestyle and dietary changes.
Diet to prevent asthma
- Eat wheat, old rice, moong, kulthi, barley, patol.
- Asthma patients should consume green leafy vegetables in the diet. Spinach and carrot juice are very beneficial in asthma.
- Garlic, ginger, turmeric, and black pepper should be included in the diet. It helps in fighting asthma.
- Consumption of lukewarm water helps in the treatment of asthma.
Home Remedies for Asthma
- Do not consume more sweet, cold water, curd.
- Do not eat fish, fortified food, fried foods.
- Things like eggs, fish, and meat are harmful to asthma.
- Asthma patients should minimize intake of protein, carbohydrates, fats.
- Cold drinks, cold water, and cold nature foods should not be consumed.
What is asthma curable?
There is no permanent cure for asthma, now an effective treatment option, the doctor says that now the patient is able to control his symptoms easily.
What is asthma a disease?
According to Wikipedia Asthma (Greek word ásthma, “putai”) is a common chronic inflammatory disease of the respiratory tract characterized by variable and recurrent symptoms, reversible respiratory obstruction, and bronchospasm. Common symptoms include wheezing, cough, chest tightness, and respiratory problems.
what is asthma the youtube video?
You Can Watch More detail on Youtube Video for Asthma